Welcome to the IYT Small Powerboat & RIB Master online theory course. The Small Powerboat & RIB Master final certificate of competency is an MCA recognised course. The Small Powerboat & RIB Master CoC qualifies holder for obtaining "ICC 10M Power Coastal"
- The course includes information required for VHF-SRC operations.
- The information contained in this course is provided free of charge in order to promote international boating safety. To take the free course and gain a thorough knowledge of operating a RIB or small powerboat up to 15m, you simply need to register with IYT and pay a $0.00 invoice which you will be prompted to do.
*If you choose to obtain the final ”Small Powerboat & RIB Master Certificate” you will qualify to obtain an “MCA ICC 10m Power Coastal Certificate” provided the school where you have completed the training is approved to offer this certificate to their candidates. Please refer to this link
for more information. You must apply to IYT to obtain the ICC certificate. Please note that if you require an inland waterway endorsement on the ICC you must complete a CEVNI exam with an IYT Partner School or take the elearning course and apply directly to IYT at JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING
To proceed and obtain the final ”Small Powerboat & RIB Master Certificate” you will be required to:
1. Pay the $75.00 USD fee by credit card or paypal.
2. Complete this E-Learning course, all quizzes within the course and the final theory examination.
3. When you have successfully completed all of the steps noted above, you will be granted and able to print the Small Powerboat & RIB Master Course completion certificate (pdf version). This certificate will appear on your IYT account profile.
4. You may then select the IYT school of your choice for the final practical training and examinations. IYT requires practical proof of competency by one of our IYT Approved Partner Schools.
- Very important: The final examination fee is determined by the school. IYT does not dictate what a school charges its students for courses or examinations. This is an additional fee paid to the school for their time training and administering the examinations.
5. Upon successful completion, the school will place an order with IYT for your final credit card style Small Powerboat & RIB Master Certificate of Competency.
6. Please note, the school will charge an additional courier fee if you choose this service. IYT cannot trace delivery if airmail is chosen.
7. Some candidates may choose to only receive the course completion certificates and not proceed to an IYT school for the final certificate for which there will be no refund.